CALL FOR PAPERS: Fascism as a transnational phenomenon
For the October 2013 issue of Fascism. Journal of Comparative Fascist Studies articles are invited which seek to contribute to the study of (historical and neo-) fascism as a transnational phenomenon. We welcome both theoretical studies on fascist transnationality and (local) case studies of transnational fascism as a practical reality.
We welcome authors from disciplines such as history, social and political sciences, media studies, literature, and the arts.
- The transnational approach by comparative fascist studies to (historical or neo-)fascism
- The actual actors in transnational fascism
- The politics of transnational fascism, as illustrated by international meetings or organizations
- Transnational links between fascist movements or regimes
- The role of (modern) media in fascist transnationality
- Women and transnational fascism
- Continuity between interwar and postwar fascisms
- The ‘globalization’ and Europeanization of Nazism, fascism, and white supremacism
- Music and fashion in contemporary fascist transnationality
SUBMISSION DEADLINE for volume 2, no. 2 (October 2013) is June 1st, 2013.
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS can be found in the ‘Instructions for Authors’ at the Fascism website. Each article should be submitted online, is written in English, consists of approximately 8500 words and includes an abstract and keywords.
If you have any questions please contact the managing editor at email@example.com
We're looking forward to your submissions!